• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WWII Jeep

Golly

New Guy on line. looks like fun. I have too many projects.
Looking for a GPW engine. I have two willys engines and want a ford engine for a WWII Ford jeep project, anyone know of a source. I'm in S.E. Mich.
Happy Easter.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
There is a place, I think it's something like Surplus City Jeep Parts. They offer rebuilt engines, trannies and transfers, even with a warranty.

68t

Welcome Golly, There is a military vehicle club in your area. They might can help. I traded off a gpw engine last years. I use to live in westland. :beer:

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New Guy on line. looks like fun. I have too many projects.
Looking for a GPW engine. I have two willys engines and want a ford engine for a WWII Ford jeep project, anyone know of a source. I'm in S.E. Mich.
Happy Easter.
I have one, but you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands to get it.
Some real nice WWII jeeps show up at Greenfield Villages Motor Muster every year, right in your neck of the woods.

There are a few MVPA affilates (Clubs) in the state, check them all out each has members with stuff for sale.

Oh, and head over to G503.com "the site" for MB/GPW.
Stick around here too, alot of Michiganders on here

Golly

Thanks for all the tips..I just sold my 1945 GPW on sat the 28th...:(
I have sellers remorse as I know that it will cost me more to replace it than I sold it for..was pretty complete..needing an engine. However I still have an M-38 and two weapons carriers.. I want to sell one of those. Also is there a place on the this site that will show me how to post photo,s...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks