• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Buyer Comments" section

liljohn

Hey all,

I just thought I'd suggest an idea from another forum I'm on over at earlycj5.com. They have a section called "Buyer Comments" so that when people buy items from other members or companies, they can post comments on their experiences. Gives other people a chance to check out how various places are in terms of buying. For example, I bought a bridgeplate from Desert Rat. If we had a section like this, I'd go there and post something along the lines of, "Hey all, Just bought a bridgeplate from DR, got it lightning fast and for a great price, great guy to deal with!" And then anyone could see that and not have any hesitations in supporting DR and his fine business (plug plug!). Just a thought, seems to work pretty well over at ECJ5.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks