• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105A2's ending in GA today

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Anything to look out for? I saw a few decent looking ones and they are staying in the very affordable range so far. Thinking about grabbing one (yah even though my 353 is still in EUC limbo :))

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Ack, sorry. I thought links and auction numbers where a no-no not anything about auctions. I did not even mention the auction vendor. How does one ask about XYZ type items condition at 123 location then? :)

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
by pms , say I need a inspection at xyz location, then when help is offered, then take it to pms to talk about the lot numbers

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
10-4, thank you for explaining. Can one ask about the quality of a certain type of item, coming out of a certain location in the forums?

phil2968

Your title to the thread was the problem. Your post was not specific but the title told location, item and time. That was the problem. You could question the quality of items coming out of say Redstone in the course of conversation, but you cannot mention items coming up for or that are open for bidding.
Someone you let know about the item may have deeper pockets and want it no matter the cost.

3dAngus

Auction is over now, so I'll respond. Most of them at Robins were low quality without tops, though a couple did have covers. Tires were not good on most, and the final price reflected all this. They would be a lot of work and expense if done right, and not worth the cost in my opinion, when you can do so much better with patience.

3dAngus

As far as the metal goes, that was probably one of the better ones and a good buy. Most were loaded with rust. Be sure to bring a spare tire when you pick it up. You can't lose any money on it at that price.

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
Good to know, thanks. Have a 280 mile drive, debating getting an equipment trailer vs just towing it home. Did you notice if the "top cargo rails" were in any that looked like this?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks