• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Civy brake hoses?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone know of a Civy brake hose that can be used in place of the hoses at the middle axle of a goat? Also the hoses under the carrier near the driveshaft?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Struck out at the parts store. Took it to one hose shop and they could make the 8 hoses I need no problem. But they want $328 to do it.

Anyone have any source for these?

1958 M274

Royal Brass and Hose in Marietta made all of mine. I had their Little Rock location do a set for me too for one of the goats at the museum I work at. Seems like they were $20-$30 per hose depending on length and what they were made of (I had a couple done in stainless braid).

Jericho

The biggest problem I have is the Parker swage on the end , seems NO ONE here has a clue and cant replicate it, perhaps I am asking the wrong question. Is there a napa fitting number that can be used thanks guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks