• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Salvage yards

jrosbo

Does anyone know of any salvage yards in Illinois, Missouri, or Indiana? Howards in Kentucky is as close as I know of and that makes for a long trip.

gmayor

That's Warren Dean's place. I would call him first he is in the phonebook.There's also a Kirby Cole in Westplains, MO has a lot of trucks. Richard Brown is around the fort,I see him every once in a while, he has some trucks and a lot of other stuff at different locations around the county.

gmayor

That's Warren Dean's place. I would call him first he is in the phonebook.There's also a Kirby Cole in Westplains, MO has a lot of trucks. Richard Brown is around the fort,I see him every once in a while, he has some trucks and a lot of other stuff at different locations around the county.

Stan

I was at Dean's place in Rolla twice this summer buying an M416 and he wouldn't sell any parts off of his M35's at that time. Is this the norm for him? Any contact info on Kirby Cole or this Richard Brown?

gmayor

Basically catching him is hard. He has been nice to me. I had a card for Kirby but can't find it. I'll go by and see if Richard is around this weekend. He's got some 5 tons that I know of for parts and always has stuff coming and going.

jrosbo

Salvage

Thanks for the Info. Keep it coming. I like going to Howards but it is just so far away and I spend all my play money in fuel and a place to stay. Any of these places you mention have any gensets?

wdbtchr

RE: Salvage

I know where Dean's place is, do you have any addresses or locations on the others? I have a place in Reynolds county that's not too far away. I'm looking for front springs for a 5 ton.

DMgunn

Re: RE: Salvage

colyork said:
how about a map similar to the member locator map? You could put the contacact number on it as well.
That is a GREAT IDEA! I am about 300 miles past the middle of nowhere, and would love to see what, if anything, is available out here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks