• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mule not very well shod. Need tires

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, you have 2 options.. Buy them from a retailer, (made by Specialty Tires of America) or you can wait who knows how long for the "originals" to be recast, and thats already going on several months overdue. STA's are on most Mules out there, unless they are originals with tread like yours.

6x6guy

I also obtained my tires from Bill Watson, but unfortunately he is no longer in business ( health issues ), John Emory has taken taken over his operation.

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
The STA's work much better than the original pattern, they do not look worn out when new.

theres a reason why the tread on the Original looks worn out.. it's because when your four wheeling and the tire lifts off the ground it keeps spining... now when it comes back down and it graps something it could shear all the teeth in that drop axle for that tire. with a ticker tread like the STA's
but if you dont do any off roading the STA work fine..

I got lucky I have 4 originals at my house made in 1986 there back ups for my mule.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks