• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tm 9-2330-207-24p

jasonjc

Does anyone have fig 30 of TM 9-2330-207-24P???

I have the PDF but the page with the fig 30 brakes for the M127A1 is blank. It does have the fig number on it so its not missing just no pic. I'm on dai-up so I don't want to waste a lot of time down loading it from other places as I'm betting that they all will be the same.

jaxsof

You have managed to find a good question! Was there anything in particular you needed to see?

It would appear that M197A1 Dolly Converter uses the same brakes, well half as much (1 MC for 1 axle) as the M127A1

The NSN charts in the back bear this out.

Attachments

Last edited:

jasonjc

I was just checking stuff out on my new trailer and was looking thought the TM looking at the diferance between the A1 and A2. When it came to the brakes I found no diagram for the A1 brakes. It list all the parts just no pic.:roll: I will down load the TM you listed. I will look I may have it all ready. It's just nice to see it all layed out.

jasonjc

Thanks, the M197A1 seems too have the same brakes. I printed off the pages from both TM's and the parts all seem to be the same. So now at last I have a pic to go with the part numbers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks