• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 v.s. M813 Front Lift Shackle

cobratodd

Are the M939 front lift shackles a fit for an M813 front shackle mounts? The info I have on the M939 shackle is that the pin is 1" diameter and 1.55" between the holes. I don't know the dimensions of the bracket eye on the M813. Any help is appreciated.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They should be. I bought some of the front lifting shackles directly from the guy who bought out BMY Harsco (maker of the M939A2 series) and they fit deuces, M809 series, as well as the M939 series. I think the actual shackle is identical on those trucks...although there is an older and a newer style. The newer style has more squared off shoulders, for lack of a better description.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks