• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Feel the power!!!

SMOKEWAGON66

Ok, so I know Im going to get alot of "this thread is worthless without pics" , but I just thought Id share any how. But to be fair, I work in a place where photography/video is STRICTLY forbidden...

I was just outside having a smoke sitting on the driver step of my Deuce, and about 100-150 yards away is a running F-22 Raptor, clamped down in an Engine Hold Back rig on a trim pad off the flightline here. Its engines are pointed off into the lakebed and they are doing some sort of engine static run tests W/afterburner. So heres this jet sitting there, with this UNGODLY loud rumbling noise and probably 20 feet of blue afterburner flame roaring out the back as I smoke my ciggy, and I thought to myself, my god! you can truly feel the power of this beast, even this far away. The ground was rumbling under my feet, and I had to put hands to my ears, but it was such an awesome sight. Definitely not an everyday occurance around here...hence the headline [thumbzup]

Again, sorry theres no pics for this lol, but I dont wanna go to jail! rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks