• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shuttle DISCOVERY 360degree Cockpit Photo

sharkhunter2018

That's awesome.

I was sitting at home watching it fly around the area on the news and debated whether or not I wanted to run down there to watch it fly in. It was already doing circles around DC so figured I had enough time. I knew that if I didn't, I would probably kick myself for it. Despite dealing with traffic from construction and the crowds, it was well worth it.

About 5 minuets after I got down there they came in low for one more pass down the runway it was going to land on, which takes it almost right over the parking lot for the museum. After disappearing for a good 15 mins, they came back into view on approach to land.

One of the coolest things I've ever seen for sure.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks