• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

noob in Eustis FL

Lindsaym151

Hey guys,
Finally got my log in to work. I took over 6 mo to get it to work.
Well lets staart at the begining, I bought a M151-A1 last nov. took it down to pieces and rebuilt it for daily use. I live near Ocala National forest and play their most weekends.

four weeks ago i had a bad work related accident (Broke both legs), I had to sell the Mutt for cash to hold the family over till i get well.
I will be looking for a duece this fall. How well do0 they go off road? What is the major malfunction i should be aware of?
Any help in this matter will be appreciated,also are their any other local guys in my area that can get together and go out in the woods?

Scrounge41

Welcome and sorry about the accident. I'm up in St. Augustine, but there are a number of members down in your area. There is a Florida members map that is being updated with screen names, locations etc. Should pop up if you search for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks