• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

prc 77 internals needed

deuceman51

I am missing the A40 module in my PRC 77 and was wondering if anybody knows a good source on them. I have been going though a lot of diff suppliers and so far only one has one for $60. Seems a bit steep for one little part for a radio. I know that this is the module that they normally take out to demil them, so they will be scarce, but has anybody got a really good source on parts and accessories for the PRC 77s? Thanks.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's going to be like the frequency standard module for the GRC-106, rare to none. better get it for that price while you can, it makes the difference between a parts radio worth $100 and a working radio worth $300. Just keep calling around, maybe one will turn up or maybe you can buy a broken radio with that module good in it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks