• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC21 Dodge turned 70 today

CatMan

We started a project to build a WWII Dodge to drive the Alaska Highway MVPA convoy. Work started in Sept 2010. During the rebuild, we found the data plate with the original delivery date April 22, 1942.

So today she turned 70 years old. We took her out for the first test drive. The new odometer now reads 000048 Miles. It was 40 Degrees and windy so we installed the non issue weather doors and soft side windows that we have fabricated.

Had a great day. Happy Birthday old girl!

Cat Man and the B driver

Attachments

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Birthday Truck

That is spotless, for now. Look forward to seeing it up close.
Is that one Edmonton bound?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFh-rX_Sfhs[/media]

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Danggit man!!! That truck is the "Cat's meow!!!!":grin::jumpin::jumpin:
I was working on a WC21 in 2007 when we had a BAD fire...lost the 21 and a nice M37...and a bunch of other stuff.

I hope to have another WC21 or close someday:popcorn:

Last edited:

nattieleather

Happy birthday! That's cool to find out information like that. This is the truck with the really neat camper in the back and the modern drive train correct? You must show more pictures of your build!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks