• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low Air Warning Light

DHennon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I read on the site the other day about using a low air warning light. I thought the government should have included this nifty device on all deuces. I ordered one from Saturn for $16.50 plus the ride. It took less time to install than to write this post. Great safety investment to SUPPLEMENT the low air buzzer. Use both and be sure. 2cents

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup. One of the first mods I did to the deuce after I got it home. I went cheap and just got a spare dash light from a scrap yard and installed it though

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup. One of the first mods I did to the deuce after I got it home. I went cheap and just got a spare dash light from a scrap yard and installed it though
The only unique part of the kit is the sticker. Just a regular dash light with an unshrouded lense and some wiring pigtails.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will get you a pic as soon as I get home and remember at the same time! Both of those happening at once is a rarity.

Lex_Ordo

I replaced my whole panel with an A3 one, and got the extra dash light AND the low air light.
I then changed out hte lens to add some color to the dash.
Because the panel was already stenciled, I didn't need the Sticker.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks