• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**

vinny-socom1

**2012 Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally**
@ Withlacocchee Campground

Come join us June 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for "Tons of Fun" at the third annual Florida Richloam MV Summer Rally.
The feature focus of this event is quick weekend get-a-way with trail riding, simple social gathering, and plain fun for all.
Camp sites include water & some electrical sites on a first come first serve basis. There are bath houses for men and women, a covered pavilion with tables and a large fire pit in the common area along with smaller pits throughout the camp sites.

Fees:​
Camping: Friday & Saturday
$18.00 per adult
$5.00 per child (10 & up)

Day ticket $5.00
(includes parking and access to campground amenities)

We are going to do a dinner ticket for a steak dinner & sides for Saturday night which will include Sweet Tea & Filtered water

Dinner ticket:
$8.00 per adult
$4.00 per child (10 & under)

Prepaid tickets are welcome but payments can be made upon arrival. Please post up with questions and comments!!

Thanks!

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im there!!
Alright Ray!!!! Are you bringing the Taj Mahal and deuce tractor? Oddball and I need a place to crash! If the tractor isn't finsihed, maybe Oddball or I can pull it over with a M818.

vinny-socom1

CUCV FRIENDLY!!! they fit better on the trails than the 5tons & deuces! I'm pretty sure it will be dry this year unless we get alot of rain between now & then!

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks