• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Armored URAL?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have wanted an URAL for some time...but, an armored URAL, man, that would be awesome. I found a few nice ones in Europe (England, mainly), but have not wanted to deal with the hassles of getting it shipped to the US.

colt45727

I dont mean to thread jack, but Bkubu, check out vermont unimog. I "think" its here in the U.S. Its got a camper or some enclosure on the back. It kinda looks like the one pictured.

USSR

Experimental Design Bureau "Technology" developed a special vehicle "Tornado", adapted for some other purpose. Built around the four-wheel drive truck "Ural-4320" (6x6) truck Engineering "Tornado" is created for clearing the road and dismantling building structures.
For these actions this truck have a has everything you need - dozer, crane at the stern.
However, the machine has and another purpose, which is not directly communicated - the struggle with the worst violators of law and order during the unsanctioned demonstrations and other large gatherings of people. This is eloquently said powerful water cannon installed on the roof of the cab and system CCTV and grilles on the windows....
Dimensions:
- Length, mm 10000
- Width, mm 2500
- Height, mm 3270

Specifications:
- Crew 4
- Two fuel tanks, 210 liter and 60
- Maximum speed, km / h 80
- Diesel engine

Level of protection:

- Cabin on the perimeter, including doors, windows and loopholes, emergency evacuation hatch -
Booked to class 2 protection against firearms in accordance with GOST R 50963-96.

Equipment:

- With a water cannon with tanks and fuel tanks
- Crane-manipulator with outriggers and the controls
- Bulldozer blade
- The system of "flitches"
- Radio Station
- Video System and video registration
- Signal loudspeaker unit
- Filter-Air Installation
- AntiFire-technical equipment
- Winch
- Sliding Ladder
- Electrical equipment for external lighting system

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks