• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

100DollarMan

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many many thanks to Hundy & his son Brian for taking care of myself & Airbornebandsman. Saturday April 21st we made a quick stop to pick up some tires & wheels I bought from Hundy, when Airbornebandsman decided to see if he could swing some deals on parts he's been needing to complete his upcoming M109 conversion. Hundy made us some smoking deals, and his son Brian took good care of us by helping to load everything up and assist us in poking through all the piles of goodies around the yard.

Hundy took good care of me by making me some great deals on 5-ton combat wheels, and holding them for me when the first transportation arrangements fell through. I managed to pick up 4 395/85R20 Michelins as well while I was there, and they were well worth what I paid for them (I am very happy with them!!).

Hundy really does look out for us Steel Soldiers, and without his help many of us on the West Coast would find it next to impossible to complete our project trucks (and other projects). He promptly & courteously replies to every inquiry, and his prices are more than fair. He is extremely helpful and he makes it well worth the 4-hour drive from southern Nevada to his place and back again.

Thank you Hundy & Brian!

[thumbzup]

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks