• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

James Dean Spring Run

Hey guys got a car show coming up the last weekend in June in Fairmount,IN. I was wondering if anyone might want to come for it? I'm going to have my A1 there and this will be its first show. We could possibly have our own area for the MV's. If anyone is up for it let me know and I can get directions & all.

indy4x4fab

Banned
If things work out alright time wise I'll do my best to be there. As long as I don't burn all the fuel out of the tanks on the m818 from haspin I'll come for the day and bring the m818. Just send me or get with me at haspin about it again to remind me. How knows maybe by then I will have the m129a2c ready for the road and on 16-20, would make for quite a show stopper.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mike_L

Crap! Last weekend of June is when I'll be in Alabama at MVPA national. Keep posting the car shows though. I should have the bed back on my M37 and be able to make the next one.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Is there a spot you want to set up as a rally point so we can all convoy in together or is it just a come show up here and where is it that the car show is being held (location, building, parking lot, or state park)? I may have missed that part.

Also forgot to mention I'm having some ignition problems with the A1 I'm hoping to have it back up & running here soon. Have you talked to jkreig lately? If you do see if he possibly has some ignition parts. This stuff ain't cheap!

indy4x4fab

Banned
Ok that's the old Hoosier Pete Station, its been torn down but its an open lot so that will work! Got a time when you want to roll in @ 9542?
You tell me to what time you want use there. This is more your show then mine, I'm just playing follow the leader.

Also forgot to mention I'm having some ignition problems with the A1 I'm hoping to have it back up & running here soon. Have you talked to jkreig lately? If you do see if he possibly has some ignition parts. This stuff ain't cheap!
I'll call him now. What are thinking you need?

I got a hold of John. He did not have any of it. I did get parts through Midwest Military, they are being shipped today. So I should be back in business here in a few days.

Let me see when the show starts & I'll give you a time. Sound good?

I got a hold of John. He did not have any of it. I did get parts through Midwest Military, they are being shipped today. So I should be back in business here in a few days.

Let me see when the show starts & I'll give you a time. Sound good?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks