• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

big thanks to HAWKMAN

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had to go up to HAWKMAN's place today to pick up a couple pallet loads of military manuals that I am going to be scanning and/or pawning off. He is a great guy, was able to give me a tour of the place, load me up with a forklift and was all-around very helpful in making the deal work out with a weird schedule each of us has. He's got lots of neat stuff at his place, when times get a bit better on the home financial front for me, I plan to save some of the gear he has there for my own collection.

Once again, two big thumbs up for HAWKMAN, hope to share a couple brews at Aberdeen with him when he swings by my spot. :beer:

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree, he is a great guy to do business with and talk to. His shop is about 10 min from my parents house, I try to go everytime i'm home to see whats new.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks