• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts from Mil Spec numbers

cobratodd

Is there a site that sells parts based on Military Part numbers? Or a conversion to common part ID such as threads per inch, pitch, material, elbow, etc?

I'm trying to find a replacement fitting for a leaky air line to the poppet valves on the transmission on my M813. The part number is (From the TM):

PAOZZ 81343 6-4 120202BA(LON ELBOW,PIPE TO TUBE 2

It's a 90* elbow with a compression fitting on one end and threads on the other end.

Also looking for the copper tubing, not sure if there's anything special with it.

Thank you,
Todd

jasonjc

You can go to this site WebFLIS - Public Search It will give you some info on the part. It will also show other part numbers for the part if there are any. You have to rember that the gov buys from the lowwest bidder, they (bidders) all use there own part numbers for stuff. 1 part may have 10 or 20 different part numbers.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
the first part is the codes for the replacement availability, the second part (81343) is probably the CAGE code of the original manufacturer, the rest is the part number and description.

You can also use the ALI Partsmaster site if you have the NSN or just the part number >
PartsMaster Menu

cobratodd

Wholly - Molly!!!!! Went on line to one of those "part number get your quotes here" places, entered the gov spec part number and received a quote:

Hi Todd,

In response to your request we are pleased to quote you the following:

PART#:
6-4 120202 BA
NSN#:
4730-01-420-8036
DESCRIPTION:
ELBOW,PIPE TO TUBE
CONDITION:
NEW SURPLUS
QUANTITY:
TRACE:

LEAD TIME:
IN STOCK
PRICE:
$ 98. ea

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Granted, this is a 90* elbow for 3/8" copper line with threads on one end and a compression fitting on the other end - $98.00 each!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah -
Looks like I'm taking the part to the plumbing supply house to have it matched up.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks