• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arizona Vehicle Request

Harijan

My church (Mormon) is holding a young women's retreat/camp the first full week of June near Payson, Arizona. The theme for their retreat is "Boot Camp". The organizers asked if I could take my CUCV up and leave it at the camp for the week as a kind of a prop for photographs and theme reinforcement.

My CUCV is currently not running, and I am not sure I will have it going by then. I wanted to ask if anyone nearby has a Deuce, CUCV, or similar that could be used either in addition to, or in place of my CUCV. No one would be driving your vehicles, these would be for photo ops and background only.

Mormons don't have a professional clergy, and camps like this are usually paid for by donations and fundraisers just to cover costs. So I can't offer to rent your vehicles, but I would gladly fill your tank, and buy you dinner for the trouble.

Post here or message me if you are willing or have any questions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks