• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

whats it worth

jasonjc

I found a M37 project truck today. The boady seem ok its missing:grill , radiator , rear axle guts , gague panel ,switches, seats, glass ,trailer hitch. Not shure about the eng could see it thought the wood chips :? what are these worth? What axle is in the back??

Yes I know nopics sorry I did not take the camer with to day waset planning on finding green iron.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Whats he asking? I'd not give more than a few hundred, but I don't HAVE to have one. As they say, its worth what someone will pay.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
The long side axle shaft is prone to breaking when in a strain - if that is the case here, you know that the drivetrain has had some abuse. The front fenders and tailgate seem to be where the money is on body parts for these.

DD

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason:
If this is the one off 412 in the salvage yard he wants $600 for it. The engine is there but only barely, now water pump or fan assembly. But it does have a tailgate and free turning generator. I wouldn't give him more than $200 max.
James G.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I asked the guy where he got the truck, he said one guy had brought in six of them over the last few months, I would hate to see it go as well but I just bought a running M37 for $600, I sure would not give him much if any over $200 for that one. I have some photos I will post.
James

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got a good one...except for the hole in the side of the block...for $600. Mine has a few dents and dings in the bed, but no rust. For the one you mention, I'd say that $200 would be pushing the max.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks