• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone know anything about this semi trailer

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure what it is but it's bad to the bone. That might just be the perfect deuce tractor companion.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No mention of it in TM43-001-31 Tacom Equipement data sheets. It's tactical, but unusual to have the Dayton wheels. I bet it is missile related.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I don't remember seeing anything like that before retiring in 1992, but that don't mean anything.:shock:

Don't have a clue what it is or was used for but I'm pretty sure I need one of em!:beer:

I have afew more pics to post. looks like you M275 owners are drooling alittle. Lol
I was at Ft Bliss picking up my second M931 tractor when I noticed this trailer. The GL
rep let me couple the M931 to the trailer to see if there would be any issues with it towing this trailer ( as it does look more suited for an M275). It looks to be fine behind the M931.
I even plugged in the light cable and 99% of the lights work. This trailer does have maxis on
it too! The last pic I'm posting is of another military flatbed I had (got in a pinch and had to sell it). It also had dayton wheels, maxis and was single axle. Oh just a note in the picture of the trailers bed, my M931 is the one on the far right corner. Its sweet!

Attachments

Trailer recovery is pending EUC clearance.
The "White WG-42 tractor" in the picture was sold and replaced with an M915A1 Tractor
so I didn't have to worry bout painting it OD. Lol
The other COE tractors in that photo were also sold to make way for more OD Iron!
What an addiction!:beer:

Well after ditching my 6TL batteries for a new set of regular commercial batteries I recovered
my two trailers from FT Bliss yesterday. It was roughly 300 miles round trip in the M915A1 in 102 degree heat. Had to rig up tow lights as the brake lights were not working (not hooked up).

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks