• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman to Redstone

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I will be heading up to Redstone one day next week (21-23 May) to preview and to pick up some items for a fellow member. If anyone needs an item previewed or something else picked up send me a PM. I discount my normal fee if I can do multiple recoveries at one time.

You goodies can be stored at my LZ until you arrange shipping or pick up.

Scooteerr

Nice... Are you driving your mv up here... I live a few miles from redstone... I might see you driving around... LOL... And I've been wondering about those gov auctions, do you have to have military ID to get on and look or is the gov liquidation not require the military ID because of where it is located?... If You need a place to stop for the night, I got plenty of space... LOL...

:beer:

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Nice... Are you driving your mv up here... I live a few miles from redstone... I might see you driving around... LOL... And I've been wondering about those gov auctions, do you have to have military ID to get on and look or is the gov liquidation not require the military ID because of where it is located?... If You need a place to stop for the night, I got plenty of space... LOL...
I'm 80 miles away so I can make it up and back in a day no sweat.

I usually get an early appointment and I have a good working relationship with the GL crew up there.

I have an 0800 appointment for next Wed.

I'm picking up some of the 24 volt pumps that sold last week....unless I get another gig I'll prob be taking the Dakota with a small trailer.

I use the gate off of Hwy. 231 behind the Wally-world......since I have a military ID getting in the gate is not an issue for me.

PM me a phone number and I'll give you a shout while I'm up there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks