• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transporter, Airmobile in use (ground)

jasonjc

Well after years I fianlly got around to tring my Transporter,Airmobile model 4003 to pick up and move one of my Air Mobile Shelters. Another big thank you to Bjorn (cranetruck) for picking it up for me in FL and dropping it off here in AR on his cross county trip.
After sitting for years it still worked real well ,after fixing a blowen hyd line and a leaking hyd cyclinder. Still need to fix the parking brakes and the service brakes need a full over haul. Also need to come up with a 32' long cable for the lights and a long air hose to go from the front to the back. Then I need to rebuild the shelters and find/have some canvas sides made for it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks