• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1095 trailers

Truckoholic

M1095.jpg

I want one of these so freakin bad to pull behind my big M925A1 when I get one! A little tiny M105 trailer is just going to look pathetic behind an M925A1! Too bad these things are not selling yet, or atleast don't appear to be! I'm sure they would be way too expensive for me even if they were!

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The trailers are cool, but imagine tring to put anything in the back of it without a forklift or crane. I'll take the M105 series if I have to haul anything....

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
View attachment 333631

I want one of these so freakin bad to pull behind my big M925A1 when I get one! A little tiny M105 trailer is just going to look pathetic behind an M925A1! Too bad these things are not selling yet, or atleast don't appear to be! I'm sure they would be way too expensive for me even if they were!

Rracing(Jim) has the single axle version in the classifieds right now.

M1031CMT

Well if you can't get one of those, you could always pick up something like an M989. You can tow it easily behind a 5ton and it is pretty big to haul all your stuff in. You can find them all over the place. Maybe not as cool as that M1095, but it would do in the mean time.

We like our M989.

Attachments

Truckoholic

That M989 looks kind of like what I have been scheming to do. I am thinking about buying two M105's, and taking the beds off, cutting the tongue off of one, and attaching it to the back of the other, and putting a deuce bed on it and then put 14.00 R20 tires or bigger on it and make it ride level. I am a good welder/fabricator, so doing something like that would be a piece of cake for me, and I'm not at all worried about how much it can actually haul. I mostly just want it for the looks. To have a big proportionally sized trailer behind such a big truck. Not concerned with functionality or the issue of it being such a pain to load stuff into a trailer that is so high off the ground or anything like that. Most likely wouldn't ever be hauling anything with it anyway.

Since it would just be for show, I would prefer to have an actual, produced trailer, but I think I could pull off a specially constructed one all well. Making the brakes work on both axles would be quite easy as well. But again, not entirely important since it's not going to be hauling much of anything ever anyway. ha ha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks