• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A 10 tire M135?

mo-mudder

Brought my new baby home on Sunday, and was surprised. I figured that since it was dualled up in the back that it was an xM211, but the data plate reads M135. Anyone wanna offer some insight?

deuceman51

Most likely they just bolted on duals on the rear. You can check that and see how well the rear wheels track the front. If the inner dual is right inline with the front axle then it's an M135. If they don't and are offset, it's an m211 or someone flipped the hubs. Either way, check the right side of your truck frame near the front axle, that is where the model is stamped into it. Hope that helps.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Many of these trucks that were processed through dealers (Memphis, Boyce, etc.) were converted from singles to duals (the opposite of what many buffs are doing now). Do you know if this one was run through a big dealer's shop?

DD

mo-mudder

It was processed through Memphis, I'm sure of it. It has tags on the dashboard saying something about the REB Powershift being a Memphis Equipment exclusive product, so that 's where it came from.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks