• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scam Artists are trying to scam again!

Desert Rat

Hello Everyone!

Recently I have received several suspicious e-mails from what I have now determined to be scam artists. Here's one of many links I have retained on how they do this. There's more than this example but they follow a similar pattern. Some try to be very creative and appeal to the sense of greed that I do not posess due to my solid upbringing. But it needs to be noted here so everyone will be aware. I already forwarded all my contacts with these slimy criminals to the F. B. I. and Interpol. Here's the link for those interested:

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Scam/index.htm

I hope swapmeetdave doesn't mind, I think he'd like to know if others have had similar contacts too.

This is a heads up for everyone. I know we're all honest people here and I don't want to see anyone get hurt from these soulless criminals.

Keep your eyes open for these animals.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks