• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who rolled the gullwing 5ton??

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Got a call from a GL Rep...Ft. Benning, GA. this morning asking if I was interested in helping a customer upright a 5ton Gullwing truck.
According to her the customer rolled it on it's side while trying to load it on his trailer. :shock:

I was gonna be late picking up MB for lunch (inexcusable), so I gave the phone to one of my heavy recovery drivers and he took the details while I got my chit together.:oops:

Went on and picked up MB and headed to lunch and got another call..."Is it too late to cancel the wrecker? They are gonna try something they think will work."
Cancelled the wrecker.:|

I had an idea where the truck was cause I was gonna bid on it but couldn't come up with a single reason I needed it.
Told MB I had to make a work related stop on the way to lunch...she biotched a little but relented.

Anyhoo...arrived and saw the 5ton setting upright next to the trailer and the hauler hooking his tractor up to the trailer.
MB was starting again so I didn't go in the GL fence to talk to the fellers and see if I could help.:oops:

I betcha SOMEBODY on here knows what happened and why and how it got fixed!
Inquiring minds want to know (I'm nosey as all get out).

So...who done it??

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks