• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It's baaaack! Monster Ambulance on ebay

N1265

RE: It

what ever happend to the white " prototype" one that was on e-bay ? I think I would rather have that one.

Did it sell ?

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: It

wouldn't that be a bit top-heavy? Similarly I worry about top-heaviness in my deuce with 6000LBS of S-280 in the back. How far tilted over can these high vehicles like the ambulance go without rolling?

citizensoldier

Would love to see that at the trail ride Bob! Not a bad price either for what it is but I would lower it back down too. I bet those big duels help with the roll over so it would take more than some lifted top heavy trucks..

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Unless you plan on carrying a lot of gear in the back of the ambulance body, the center of gravity is approximately frame height, no matter how high you jack the truck up. So it should be pretty stable unless you're doin 50 around a tight corner. If you plan on filling the back with cargo, you can move the center of gravity up from there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks