• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m416 in 8' pickup bed?

camp9

I'm picking up a M416 this week. Got about a 6hour drive to get it. There is no spare, was thinking about setting it in the back of my truck. Will it fit?

Camp

m816

Just be careful of who is operating whatever you are using to load it. An old (very old) friend of mine used his bucket loader and a chain to put one in my pickup and almost tore the side off the truck. I do my own loading and unloading now.

CycleJay

I think I have seen that one too.
Still wish I could find and afford one. I really need a trailer...

Camp9 You are a Lucky man to find one. good luck with it...

Good night..

camp9

Picked up one of the last M416's in service from GL in Wisconsin. Glad to get it. Need to pick up a Fender or make one, and a tail light and it'll be ready to go. A paint job would be good to

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks