• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Severly wounded old soldiers

poppop

I took lots of pictures of the trucks in the scrap yard close to me. There may be some stuff some of you need here.

Attachments

devilman96

Can you post the contact info for the yard please... I am currently not in need but its great to have a added phone number to call on the list.

poppop

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lloyd, how are the on pricing? The M821 bridging trucks and the M814 came out of Camp Blanding. I remember bidding on one of the bridge trucks. I'd be interested in 2 of the work lights off one of the wreckers or bridge trucks.

poppop

poppop

RE: still more

I will post the number when I find the card or when I go back this week I will get it again. Its Gann car crushing, Pembroke Ga. Bear in mind this is a scrap yard and I don'nt think they remove parts. He has asked me to help him sell parts and I think he has in mind I will remove them and then mark them up for my trouble. His prices to me have been very reasonable so far. He loves to dicker. Kenny, I was going to let you know about the lights. Several are in good shape but I don't know if they work. I went last week with my tools to get a couple for you but the guy was not there to price them. and the girl asked me to wait till he was there. I hope to be back this week to get some parts I need and will check on them then. What do you think is a reasonable price for them?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I see an original bed on that M135/M211 in the first group of pics. That's a keeper for someone out there!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Unchecked I could go $25 a light if complete. Need 2 for sure. Thinking I have bulbs here. FYI, heres the info.

Gann Car Crushing Inc
Po Box 995, Pembroke, GA 31321
(912) 653-2324
(912) 653-2313 (fax)

devilman96

Lloyd I am shopping for a insulated com shelter, the bigger the better up to about 14 foot long... If ya don't mind asking while your there I would appreciate it...

Looks like a fun place to take a walk!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

That M200 welding trailer looks interesting too! As close as they are to Ft Stewart, bet they had a scrap contract of sorts.

poppop

They have containers full of stuff that they have no clue what is in. He told me they had killed at least 500 Mutts and still have a container full of tires and wheels. They bought some tanks in Fl not to long ago but had to cut them up on site.

EZFEED

If Recovery4X4 doesn't take the M-200 welding trailer I'd be game for it! I have a little ranch and a mobile welder would be great for fixing my fences. Let us know the prices!!!!! :D

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Only 217 miles from me...

Who's up for a road trip?

They open Saturdays?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks