• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two Fuel Tanks?? That's un-possible!!

FSBruva

I hope the Simpsons reference is not lost on all.

I was wondering which would be the best way to install a second fuel tank in place of the spare tire carrier. Would it be less hassle to install a second NOS tank/pump, along with an electrically motivated fuel line selector valve? Or perhaps to have a single, centralized fuel pump that draws from both tanks simultaneously?

Thanks to all of you for all the help. I don't own a deuce yet, but with each passing forum topic, I am getting more and more confident about how to do it right.

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks