• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1101 Parts

Boltripper

I just scored my first Military Trailer a 1997 M1101 that is in very good condition.

I'm going to start some paint work and other small items to get it up to speed and was wondering if you gents could recommend a good place for replacements parts?

I was looking to replace the shocks and perhaps the cap on the master cylinder along with some fresh tail lights.

Appreciate any direction..

Best,

John

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Silver Eagle and Schutt both build the trailers, but Schuttt has much better pricing on repair parts and much better customer service..

The tail lights are not M1101/2 specific, they are standard on just about all modern MV's.

Boltripper

jwaller - Thanks - Its nice to see that they have some pics and part numbers for the trailer items. I'll do some shopping around and see...

Are any of the above discussed companies vendors here on the site? I'd prefer to give them my business if they support SS...

Thanks,

John

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
None of them "support" SS, but Id go with Schutt. SE is going to tell you to go to Kascar. Kascar = $$$$

Trust me, call Schutt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks