• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1102 wheels

MESHL57492

Hi I was thinking of switching the 37 funflates tires and rims to help lower the ride hieght of the trailer, cut down on weight and make it look pimp. I know I would need 8 lug 16 inch rims and be 8 inch wide. Is the bolt pattern 8x165.1 same as 8 on 6.5? How big does the Rim HubBore have to be? How much back spacing and off set do i need on the rims? Thanks for your input.

Stonepicker1

IF I get a 16x8 rim what size of tires would fit the rim?
You can use the CUCV's (M1008/M1028/M1031) not M1009(15" rims) rims and tires if you want, they are 235/85/16 with load rating of D or you could go with a bigger tire. Just watch your load rating.

What is your pull vehicle ?
What size tire's are you running on it ?

harleyhouse

Go crazy and get a pair of wheel adapters and run matching rims like your f150.
Ebay has 8 lug to 6 or 5 lug adapters. Just check the load rating.

I run 235-85-16 hankook tires on my M101A2. they measure 32" tall.

MESHL57492

I really don't need 37 tires or the steel ring so you can run flat. I want to use the trailer to haul firewood and dirt I'm not going extreme off roading. So if I want to get new smaller wheels and tires that is my choice. If you want to stop me you could offer to buy the trailer from me

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can use the CUCV's (M1008/M1028/M1031) not M1009(15" rims) rims and tires if you want, they are 235/85/16 with load rating of D or you could go with a bigger tire. Just watch your load rating.

What is your pull vehicle ?
What size tire's are you running on it ?
I put a temp. set of cucv M1008 wheels on my M1102, and when I went to remove....they were stuck.
Center hole was to tight.
Had to get under it and sledge hammer them off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks