• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap M880 on Ebay!

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, It went pretty cheap, except for the fact that it was a deadbeat bidder :twisted:
Will be relisting it again today. Body is pretty rusted but engine & drivetrain are very good.
If it wasn't so cold here now I'd part it out and scrap the rest, would net about $1000 that way. :?

FrankUSMC

Bob, I wish you were closer to North Carolina, I would be handing you cash.....say, the Marines are building back up again, and they are still looking for a few good men...you could drive it down to me. You still fit in your blues don't you?
One of the few, Frank

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Cheap M880 on Ebay!

FrankUSMC said:
Bob, I wish you were closer to North Carolina, I would be handing you cash.....say, the Marines are building back up again, and they are still looking for a few good men...you could drive it down to me. You still fit in your blues don't you?
One of the few, Frank
:lol:
Well I gave my Dress Blues away to a new young Marine years ago. They would have needed to be let out a little anyway :oops: I'm guessing since I'll be 47 next Friday, that the Corps isn't interested in having me back though.

Anyway I just re-listed the M882 on ebay

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks