• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Fall Haspin Rally 2

What date works best for the 2012 Fall Haspin Rally

• October 5, 6, the morning of 7

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 12, 13, the morning of 14

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • October 19, 20, the morning of 21

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

indy4x4fab

Banned
haspin acres http://www.haspinacres.com/

Ok starting the planning of this rally I'm going to put up a poll to see what weekends work best for all. I would like to try and keep it around the same time frame as last year. Fill out the poll opinions, the pole will be up for one month, so everyone will have enough time to move things around to attend.
I can make either 5 & 6 or 19 & 20 but I have to work 12 & 13. I hope it can be one of these weekends because I missed the summer rally this year because of work.

:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:
We'll be there if its the first or third weekend... but the second weekend is Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot, and both BiffJ and I work it.
I have vacation the first weekend, I'm in! :jumpin:
Me and the Mrs. are leaning hard toward 19 & 20 so that way augdog and djones can make it this time.
Once again, have a great time guys. Even if I'm back on my feet by then, October is always loaded for me with more local shows and events. The USS Torsk has their work weekend that I am always at, and then the Rausch Creek rally. Will save up my $$$ for the Haspin in June 2013.
I'll check the schedule tonight, I'll try to swing the third weekend too. I don't take vacation often so I should have enough time to cover that too. I'll let you know in about 3 hours or so. It looks like you guys and gals had a great time the last go around but staffing issues forbid me from going.
That weekend would work for me.
19-21 works for me as well.:jumpin: only cost me 36 hours of vacation....
The 12 and 13 are by far the best for my brother and myself...

I also noticed that the poll is set to close on 6-27-12, a week from Indy's original post. Did you intend to leave it open for a week or a month Indy?

Thanks,
Dave B
I'll try to get a mod to reset the pole close time for a month from the first post date, sorry about that.
I haven't heard anything from Sparky or Vondy or Jerry yet.
I'll send out some pm's.
You know I'll do my best to be there whichever weekend you folks choose..........[thumbzup]
what ever weekend works for me. earlier is better, I have a lot going on the second half.
As much fun as I had with everyone, as good as I was treated, and the great friends I made at the Haspin Rally, I regret I won't be able to make it this fall. But, look for me next June, I should make it. Just someone keep me out of the river aua

I had a great time with everyone, thanks for everything [thumbzup]
Rick
Ill check my schedule. If anyone is going from the northwestern area. You want to convoy out?
Schedule checked and I'm good to go. So if there's anyone that wants to convoy out to Haspin on the day of the trip. Let me know, so we can set up a meet or you can PM me also.
gungearz: where up north are you? I live in Calumet Twsp(right between Gary, Merrillville and Griffith)

Not sure if I will make an October run or not, I am going to be in Disney the end of September beginning of October......not sure how another run will work budget wise(or wife wise she might be :evil:)
I hope we can have a big turnout because we had a great time last year. Nice time of the year to have a campfire.:popcorn:
Cal town also.... 4 doors from jalenecks garden.
Man I am at Jalenecks a lot....I buy all my chicken feed from them, plus some plants. We gotta hook up some time I'm 1 block north of the flea market on Cleveland street.

Give me a call some time, 484-3148 Nathan
Yes... I have seen your truck in your driveway. I'm sure you have seen mine also.
Ill give you a buzz tomorrow. I got to get up for work in 4 hours... My number is 773-484-5158 call or text anytime. Bobby
Any information on the Haspin trip yet?
Repost to re start the poll.

Last edited:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Everyone can vote for more then one date at a time.

October 5, 6, the morning of 7 current voting count 5
October 12, 13, the morning of 14 current voting count 7
October 19, 20, the morning of 21 current voting count 8

Last edited:

Duce

1st is the only one I will be able to make it to. The 2nd I'll be youth deer hunting in KY and maybe go to knob creek shoot mid day.. 3rd early muzzle loader hunting in KY with my daughter.

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm leaning toward the week of the 19th. Got some issues with the deuce and hope to have them resolved by then.

davey8943

Everyone can vote for more then one date at a time.

October 5, 6, the morning of 7 current voting count 5
October 12, 13, the morning of 14 current voting count 7
October 19, 20, the morning of 21 current voting count 8

Indy,

Are you planning to add the previous totals to the results of this poll?

I'm curious how the previous poll was so close, but this one looks like a blowout for the third weekend... Maybe people voting twice for the same weekend?

Dave

indy4x4fab

Banned
Indy,

Are you planning to add the previous totals to the results of this poll?

I'm curious how the previous poll was so close, but this one looks like a blowout for the third weekend... Maybe people voting twice for the same weekend?

Dave
Yes and it looks like the third weekend is going to be the winner. If the heat keeps up this may be a good thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks