• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Life After Bob

lost in the bush

If this is already a thread sorry!

To Bob or Not to Bob a 5 Ton?

Real question is now that you have Bobbed your truck
what is different about the

• Ride
  • Speed
  • Braking
Problems with truck after the Bob, or issues goog and bad.

I love the look, however have owned modified vehicles in the past and with every customization it effected the operation or durability of the toy

indy4x4fab

Banned
6X6 never gets stuck in the mud as long as your not trying to get your self stuck, but one day I would love to have a bobbed 5 ton as a daily driver.

Anther good question did the mpg change at all? I get 6mpg from my m818 on 16r20 coursing at 60 mph on the high way empty load full tanks 120 gal of diesel in 4x6 mode. 5.75 mpg with 10,000 lb at 55 mph.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks