• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up my m105 yesterday

Whitnel

Just wanted to say thanks for the great info on this site. Made up my trailer lights to stick on the trailer the night before. Had the proper necessary tools to deal with any problems but had none. Trailer pulled good even at 70 down the interstate. :D

Whitnel

I pulled it with a 2000 F250. It is just as wide as the truck and my car hauler trailer so no problems there. I am going to look into putting a 7k axle on it to get electric brakes and lower it. I am really excited about working on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks