• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M105a2

ccf460

I am going to pick up a 105 tomorrow with my civi truck, are there any considerations on towing? Especially how do the air brakes work? air activates or releases the brakes?

DeucesWild11

The air would activate it. If you are towing with a CIVI truck then I assume you have no hookup. You can still tow it but you will have no working brakes. I towed mine back with a Navigator and it towed it nicely, just had to plan my stops a little more.

eagle4g63

If it has both the service and emergency air lines and you go to move it and it doesn't want to move you need to reach under and open the drain in the air tank. (of course if you also made sure the hand brakes are off)

That will let the emergency lock up release.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks