• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking M37

CGarbee

Call me.
I have a line on one in North Raleigh that I don't want for my yard (too many projects) but which I have helped the current owner with...
Know of another one down in Norfolk, VA as well...

No.2Diesel

There are way too many stories of "the wife won't let me" here on the forum. The female should understand that men have actual interests, hobbies, and dreams that tend to be productive for themselves and society. Man has Benjamin Franklin for inspiration. Woman has Oprah. :) Sure, we have some Marie Curies come along every so often. :D I don't mean to call anyone whipped here. Everyone however, should take stock of their lives and ask themselves why and what is preventing me from doing what I want? Maybe thats why I'm not married yet.

Maybe someone should print up some Steel Soldiers style "No Ma'am!!" T-shirts. I now step off the suds box.

Very true sugestion but mt 4 kids 16,13,7,5, come first then wife then of course me marriage has its bad and good sometimes more bad than good but one thing being married and childern is patiance is something you learn quick Thank you Kenneth

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks