• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trouble wiring up heater

Monster Man

so, I hit a roadblock. I've got my resistor mounted, one wire going to the lower post of the toggle switch, the other to the top. Then I have the power wire from the circuit breaker going to the center post. Then I have the on/off wire from the blower motor running to the same post as one of the resistor wires.

So, Here's my trouble, the other wire from the circuit breaker goes through the firewall and into the Y-connector supplies, then a short wire comes out of one hole, and one short wire out of the other.

That's where it gets hard, the diagram shows those wires connected to something- god knows what? I can't decipher the picture, and I see absolutely NOTHING these two wires will connect to, and they're what I assume is what sends power to the switch? I only see them able to hook to each other, they have the funky metal lock together connectors. Am I supposed to have some free connectors on my firewall area that these go to? I don't, and now I hope I don't have to cut into my wiring harness :confused:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks