• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pottstown Pa GPMVHS show (formerly jakes flea market)

nickd

Pennsylvania, April 7, 2007: Greater Pennsylvania Military Vehicle Historical Society Spring Rally and Flea Market at the North Coventry Fire Department, 144 W. Schuylkill Rd., Pottstown, PA for 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. (show is cancelled if it rains). On site parking, free admission, swap meet and HMVs. Contact: Joe Slavinski; (610) 970-5254, Ed Kulp; (610) 384-0941 or e-mail: info@gpamvhs.org.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No offense, I went to the last one, and turnout was poor to say the least. I hope it picks back up. It's nothing like it was when it was at Jakes.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I went to both last year. I preferred it at Jake's too, at least then you could hit the flea market at the same time. Unfortunately, IIRC, I believe the new owner of Jake's doesn't like military stuff and doesn't want us there. Too bad...

I'll be at the one in April as well, along with Jim Thorpe in Feb, NJ in Apr, Aberdeen in May, Gilbert in Sep, and Pottstown again in Oct. Busy year for me and MV shows.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks