• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MO OK AR KS TX rally

jasonjc

Who wants to do a NE OK rally at D-Day. They have:
March 17-19 muddy gras rally with events
April 29-30 open park
May 26-27 open park
July 27-29 Bike - jeep rally 21and over only
Aug 25-26 open park
sep 29-30 open park
Oct 5-7 Fall 4X4 Invasion

Or with 25+ trucks we can have the place to ourselfs.
what do you all think??????
http://www.dday4x4.com/schedule_of_events.htm

If any one is interrested lets get the MV's rolling :wink:

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds great. But i vote for a spring or fall date. When the weather is tollerable.

M1075

Good possibility for me. If I can borrow a step deck, I might bring a couple toys. Late April through August work best for me.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds like a great idea Jason. Thanks for volunteering to be the Moderator for the MO OK AR KS TX Rally Forum at the bottom of the main forum menu. Please let me know if there is anything I can help y'all with to get this rally up and running.
Chris

jasonjc

I called and checked with the people that run the d-day park and they would love to have us there. the have 700 acres 40 miles of trail bath rooms/showers bar/grill 100 RV hook ups.
They have the weekends that I posted above open to all. Or if we had a group of 25 trucks or more they can open on other dates. It up to you all when we do this. I too vote for spring or fall its gets HOT and dry there in the middel of summer.
So letts start picking dates.
And there is a RV place that will rent RV's and set them up there for you. If the wife/kids don't what to ruff it too much.

Attachments

davesgmc

WOW! I just checked the web site out. That place looks pretty cool! Mark, I think your tractor and its overgrown tires would be cool there, dont know if any of the trials are big nuff to handle it though. I sure would love to take the ferret on a few trials out there to see what it can/cant do.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason. count me in, too far for the wrecker but I can get the 715s there, spring is better for me, let me know if I can help with the arrangements.
James G.

jasonjc

Ok here is the list of weekend's that they (D-Day) have open for anyone. If these will not work and we can get a BIG group they will open on other weekend also.
They have:
March 17-19 muddy gras rally with events
April 29-30 open park
May 26-27 open park
July 27-29 Bike - jeep rally 21and over only
Aug 25-26 open park
sep 29-30 open park
Oct 5-7 Fall 4X4 Invasion

Or with 25+ trucks we can have the place to ourselfs.
what do you all think??????
http://www.dday4x4.com
If this is not a good place or times speak up.

breelanr

August or September would be best for me, but I'll support any date. I'd bring 2 trucks, so we may be able to total over 25 and have the place to ourselves.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks