• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DSD277

Let me be more specific, I have searched google many times for images. I know the air lines are in the middle of the bumper, but I was looking for pictures of how exactly they are held in place. I am well aware of what the bumpers look like. (I have one laying in the back yard) but I can't find pictures of how the bumper is mounted to the frame. There are holes in the bumper for headlights, but no mounts for headlights. Thanks to dsd277, I now see that the headlights are mounted on a separate bracket.
There are no air lines in the bumper, they're behind it. I'll be removing mine to either straighten it, or replace it. I recommend you keep my photobucket handy, you'll probably be able to find a pic of anything in those folders, I was taking pics for later review and reference.

papercu

"Pictures of the headlight and airline mounts would be great too!"
Funny how that could read as pictures of the headlight mount on the front. And thanks for calling me a " smart a$$" for trying to help.
I DO enjoy this list. Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks