• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to get my signature to appear?

AJMBLAZER

I'm trying to get my signature to appear so that everyone knows what I have without having to explain it every time.

Is this one of the forums where you don't get a sig unless you pay for a membership or do I have to post a certain number of times...?

...or is it too long and it won't show?

I've got a sig filled out that seems to be less than 255 characters and the sig box checked...but no sig so far...

Bidslinger

Mine did the same thing when I first joined I checked the box in the profile and filled out the sig box a couple of times and it worked the next time I logged in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks