• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Foxboro, MA Aug 23rd (Thursday)

Kalashnikov

Bass Pro car show is this Thursday August 23rd. I'm gonna be taking the Marauder there. Anyone else want to meet up? I get out of work around 4 so I'll probably be there around 5:30. I'd like to take the 10 ton but it just leaks so much oil I don't quite feel comfortable going that far.

Kalashnikov

Why not the 5 ton?

And is that the same one i've seen on CL?
Yup. I don't really want to sell it but I don't really have a spot to keep it. I mean I can keep it where it is but it isn't "suppose" to be there. I'd sell it for that price though haha.

5 ton still needs fuel lines. :-( It's been down for a year now. I miss driving it.

hi guys ill probably have the contact truck there
We met at the imperial show right? I drove the 10 ton there.

Glad to see we will have some people to meet there!

chevyCUCV

The poor 5 ton, a year without it moving must be hard.

And i will probably go to the show with Crazywelder, might ride with him or follow in my cucv.
We need a steel soldiers secret handshake so we all know who is who.

BEASTMASTER

i'd do it but can't afford to miss any work. just did the sled pull at marshfield fair yesterday and was dissapointed by getting outpulled by an M-62.

Kalashnikov

AnonymousOne

Ok ..

As I am not exactly sure of the entry place into BassPro .. lets meet below.

Here is my contact info if needed.

Jay -- Cell 781-7zero8-24zero8

Last edited:

Kalashnikov

I was meeting some people at 45 Mechanic st, Foxboro at 530/545. (five)08-(four)39-(two)72(four) call/text

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks