• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not Fair.

BKinzey

I'm sure you can get one :shock: Just have to know the ropes 8) Yours might even come with a free stay at Club Fed as well :lol: :lol:

For 18 months I hope he was only selling stripped HMMWVs. No armor!

papercu

Not fair

"to sell surplus military equipment outside regular channels and pocket the proceeds."
Sounds just like G/L, why won't somebody arrest them?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I spent so many hours in Iraq trying to make sense of the huge excess that was everywhere. This is what contributed to the case so much stuff so little control. I am still working on this issue with the Army trying to get the COA together to attack the problem at its roots, unit accountability. The plan I see is to have property teams that assist the units get control of it since the units are under such pressure to do the combat mission.

ElkyRacer

Im going to assume that the man from New Boston TX worked at RRAD DRMO here. I havent found anyone thats heard the name before tho. He might have transfered in.

Kyle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks