• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M104 1.5 ton trailer info needed

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

I have an M104 that has no data plates at all. I was looking to get info from the group on anyone with one also. Need the US Army registration No., SN, and the Date of Delivery. Obviously trying to put a data base together to aproximate my SN based upon my US Army Registration No.

Thanks! :D

Tactical Vehicle Depot / MV Data Plates
Dan Parmley Jr.
4212 E. Walatowa St.
Phoenix, AZ 85044
artillerydan@cox.net
dtsdanjr@prodigy.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.

carmen

Dan

I will look tomorrow at my data plates and let you know. mine still shows the US ARMY number. If you find some spare parts please let me know.

Thanks. Carmen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks