• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need some jeep help

eddiec

I have located a bare jeep body. the body is in excellent shape, other than the drivers side floor board has been replaced, and the inst. panel is missing. it has no tags left, no fenders, hood, or grill, just the tub. i cann't figure out which mil jeep it is. i do know it has 2 glove box doors. 1 on top of the cowl, and 1 small one on the right hand side of the dash. no , no pics yet, will have to go back for some. any ideas? it also has the tubular indents in the body around the door openings, if that helps.

jasonjc

If it has a door on the cowl it for a batt M38A1 I think. I have not got in to the jeeps too much yet. I have a M170 whitch is the long m38a1.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks